Benefits of Life Extension FLORASSIST GI with Phage Technology
- Helps reduce unwanted bacteria in the intestines
- Contains a probiotic blend with 15 billion CFU (colony forming units)
- Supports growth of healthy probiotic bacteria
- Promotes optimal digestion and stomach health
Probiotics help balance the ratio of good-to-bad bacteria in your intestine. But there’s never been a probiotic supplement that helps tilt those scales in your body’s favor … until now. FLORASSIST® GI’s dual-action formulation contains both a proprietary probiotic blend and a TetraPhage Blend that affects only undesirable bacteria, while leaving the “good” bacteria of your digestive system alone.
The microbiome in our body is made up of all the bacteria in our digestive systems. But the favorable or “good” probiotics are under siege from dietary and environmental that promote the overgrowth of unhealthy bacteria in our bodies. As a result, our microbiomes are becoming disrupted and imbalanced, a result that can affect the entire body.1,2
Fortunately, studies show that shifting our microbiomes toward a healthy profile can have a positive impact on overall health and well-being.3 FLORASSIST® GI does this with two important blends: a TetraPhage Blend of four unique bacteriophages, and a proprietary probiotic blend.
A bacteriophage is a microscopic bundle of DNA or RNA encased in a protein envelope — each one is designed to attach to a unique strain of unwanted bacteria in the stomach. The TetraPhage Blend in FLORASSIST® GI only targets specific strains known to inhibit beneficial bacteria.
Plus, FLORASSIST® GI features a unique dual-encapsulation delivery system which safely bypasses the harsh environs of your stomach to deliver 15 billion CFU (colony forming units). And with the unwanted organisms out of the way, these probiotics get the opportunity to thrive, amplifying their effect.4 This comprehensive formula offers a unique, safe, and entirely natural approach to restore the microbiome to a healthy balanced state.5
|Serving Size: 1 liquid vegetarian capsule |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend |
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14; Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04; L. paracasei Lpc-37; L. rhamnosus Lr-32; B. bifidum/lactis Bb-02; B. longum Bl-05
|15 Billion CFU† |
|TetraPhage Blend |
LH01 – Myoviridae; LL5 – Siphorviridae; T4D – Myoviridae; LL12 – Myoviridae
|15 mg |
|Other Ingredients: glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, purified water, stearic acid, chlorophyllin.|
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2016 Jun;30(2):313-22.
2. Med Sci Monit. 2008 Aug;14(8):Ra126-32.
3. Mayo Clin Proc. 2014 Jan;89(1):107-14.
4. Data on File. Vol 2015.
5. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2016 May 5.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.