Benefits of European Milk Thistle
- Contains phospholipids for total absorption of the active ingredients in milk thistle
- Promotes liver health and eases liver diseases
- Reduces occurance of seasonal allergies
- Eases diabetes and heartburn
A new and updated formula, European Milk Thistle is now ten times more able to reach and support the liver. This is possible by adding phospholipids – a type of fatty membrane which binds to the silybin and isosilybin A and B that are in milk thistle. These molecules that cannot reach the liver on their own and the phospholipids acts a way for them to be transported into the bloodstream rather than be wasted.1-4
Milk thistle is a plant, and may be effective in treating liver disorders, diabetes, seasonal allergies, and heartburn.5 While the benefits of milk thistle have been known for years, it wasn’t until recently that scientists were able to formulate a way for the body to absorb and use milk thistle to its full effect.
The liver works with the pancreas and intestines to digest, absorb, and process food.8 The liver’s main part in this process is filtering the blood that passes from the digestive tract. It detoxifies the chemicals and drugs we digest so that the body can make use of them and dispose of what isn’t useful. Disease, stress, and damage from harsh chemicals through the years can lead to liver damage.
When the silybin in milk thistle is properly absorbed, it can work supportively with the liver.9 It boosts liver health and through the liver may improve overall digestion and health.
Caution: Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.