- 25 mg of thiamine HCl and 100 mg benfotiamine
- Provides a wide range of health benefits for the heart, the brain, eyesight, and energy levels
- Supports the function of the enzyme transketolase – a key factor in blood glucose metabolism
- May be even more beneficial if taken with a fat-rich meal
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly formulation
Why Choose Both Life Extension Benfotiamine with Thiamine?
Benfotiamine and thiamine are both necessary for unlocking the true nutritional potential of vitamin B1. For example, transketolase is an enzyme which is critical to blood sugar metabolism. Like many enzymes, transketolase requires a co-factor in order to function optimally. In particular, it benefits greatly from the presence of thiamine. Unfortunately, thiamine is water-soluble, which makes it less available to the interior of the cell. Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and can easily penetrate into the inside of cells. It is also more bioavailable than the water-soluble thiamine.
By combining both benfotiamine and thiamine, this potent supplement from Life Extension ensures that every cell of the body is able to access the nutritional benefits of vitamin B1. These benefits range from brain and cognitive function to clear eyesight and energy levels.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule |
Servings Per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||25 mg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.|
|This product contains NO: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule four times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. If using Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer or Super Carnosine, only two to three capsules daily are needed to reach the optimal dose of 400 mg daily.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.