Benefits of Dopa-Mind
- Promotes healthy levels
- Lowers MAO-B levels
- Improves cognitive health
- Prevents age related mental decline
Dopa-Mind™ is a standardized wild green oat extract for aging individuals who wish to maintain more youthful cognitive health and performance. Mental decline occurs as we age and our bodies make less of the natural substances related to healthy brain function. This means that we can fight mental decline by supplementing with these substances, preventing the body from having to go without them to prevent a cognitive decline.
With age, our brain’s levels —which regulates mood and cognition—begin to diminish,1,2 leading to a corresponding decline in mental performance.3 This depletion is largely caused by rising levels of an enzyme called monoamine oxidase-B (MAO-B).
Published studies show that by inhibiting MAO-B, this bioactive wild green oat extract promotes healthy levels. This MAO-B inhibiting mechanism has been shown to support mental acuity and longevity.4 In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial in aging volunteers, researchers demonstrated that 1,600 mg of the same wild green oat extract found in Dopa-Mind™ produced a 74% improvement on a standard test of mental acuity.4 In soon-to-be published research, 800 mg of the same extract supported mental processing time and speed.5 In other research, this extract exhibited support for cerebral vasodilator function, as well as endothelial function—both of which play roles in brain health.6
The wild green oat extract in Dopa-Mind™ has been shown to promote more youthful cognitive performance and may support longevity. The suggested dose is one tablet of Dopa-Mind™ daily for the first month. If desired results do not manifest, increase the dose to two tablets daily.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
Neuravena® Wild Green Oat extract (aerial part) (providing isovitexin)
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate, silica.
Neuravena® is a registered trademark of Frutarom.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) tablet once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. J Neurosci. 2013 Jan 2;33(1):286-91.
2. Psychol Med. 2011 Feb;41(2):419-29.
3. Am J Psychiatry. 1998 Mar;155(3):344-9
4. J Altern Complement Med. 2011 Jul;17(7):635-7.
5. Unpublished data on file. Frutarom 2015.
6. J Hyperten. 2013 Jan;31(1):192-200.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.