When we go about our daily lives, everyday tasks such as walking and reaching puts stress on our joints. Over time, this stress can cause weakened joint cartilage, baring small collagen fibers. The immune system can confuse these collagen fibers as unfamiliar cells, and attacks the cartilage in your own joints.Before you know it, you find yourself suffering from inflammation and joint soreness.
Life Extension offers NT2 Collagen™ – a unique type of undenatured type II collagen. Taken by mouth, NT2 Collagen™ embarks on a journey to the intestinal tract where it acquaints the immune system to the very collagen molecules it previously rejected.
Research has shown that undenatured type II collagen lessened sensitive joint discomfort and relaxed joint function.1,6-10 One double-blind, placebo-controlled study on patients found that undenatured type II collagen provided alleviation by 33%, and reduced joint discomfort scores by an incredible 40% in only 90 days.1
|Serving Size: 1 capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60
|NT2 Collagen™ standardized cartilage providing 10 mg total collagen||40 mg|
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, stearic acid.|
NT2 Collagen™ is manufactured by Bioibérica.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule daily preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Int J Med Sci. 2009;6(6):312-21.
2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1986 Oct;83(19):7443-6.
3. Int Immunopharmacol. 2011 Jan;11(1):12-8.
4. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2002;22(3-4):101-10.
5. Immunol Rev. 2005;206:232-59.
6. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2005 Aug;28(4):385-90.
7. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2007 Jun;30(3):275-8.
8. Toxicol Mech Methods. 2007;17(4):189-96.
9. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). Epub 2011 May 30.
10. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Dec;32(6):577-84.
11. Effects of orally administered undenatured type II collagen against arthritic inflammatory diseases: a mechanistic exploration.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.