Vitamin C is an antioxidant. It also helps the immune system and supports the creation of collagen which helps wounds to heal. Empirical Labs Liposomal Vitamin C uses all natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine liposomes for delivery. The uniformity in size ensures optimal absorption for maximum nutrition.
In the body, vitamin C acts as an antioxidant (something that protects the cells from damage) by helping to prevent damage caused by free radicals (a molecule made in the body that can damage cells). As we eat, free radicals are formed when our body converts the food to energy. Pollution, UV light, and cigarette smoke are also free radicals we are exposed to on a regular basis.
Vitamin C is also needed by the body to make collagen. Collagen is a protein that is required to help wounds to heal properly. Vitamin C supports the immune system to help protect the body from illness and disease. It also improves the absorption of iron.
Empirical Labs has mastered liposomal technology using natural Phosphatidylcholine liposomes as a delivery method for Glutathione.
We believe that each and every component of our products must be as health building as possible. Current literature has shown that hydrogenated liposomes strongly increased LDL (bad) cholesterol levels while natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine was shown not to alter cholesterol levels in primates. Our choice was easy.
We are currently the only company to use all natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine for our delivery system with a claim put right on the label!
- All natural ingredients
- Uniform liposomes at 150 nm particle size
- 1000 mg Vitamin C per dose
- 400 mg all natural phosphatidylcholine per dose (not hydroxylated, hydrogenated, nor “essential” phospholipids)
- 30 doses per bottle
- Scientifically studied structure
- Scientifically studied liposomal delivery method
Our product has only what you need:
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) which is nutrition
- Natural phosphatidylcholine (delivery method and nutrition)
- Purified water
- Natural flavors and preservative
Our Liposome’s structure:
We take great care to process our liposomes properly in order to generate properly structured spherical liposomes in our product. If the structure is not there, they are not liposomes.
Serving Size: 5 milliliters
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid)
Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)
Natural (non-hydrogenated) Phosphatidylcholine
Other Ingredients: Purified water, natural flavors, potassium sorbate.
Dosage and Use:
- 5 milliliters daily (just over one teaspoon) or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Mix into one ounce of juice as a palatable way to ingest
- Gently shake before using
- Use within 30 days of opening
Note: Some people may prefer to take dose in water or juice. These are improved Liposomes using 400 mg phosphatidyl choline per dose. The flavor is milder, the viscosity is lower and the liposomes clear your mouth quickly-the result is more tolerable. After a dose or two your palate will be accustomed to it.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.