Supports cell creation and growth, metabolism, and nerve function. Empirical Labs Liposomal B12/Methylfolate uses all natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine liposomes for delivery. The uniformity in size ensures optimal absorption for maximum nutrition.
Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the normal functioning of our nervous system and brain as well as the formation of blood. It is involved in the synthesis of fatty acids, energy production, and it especially effects DNA synthesis and regulation but is is involved in the metabolism of each and every cell in our bodies.1
The formation of all cells in the body rely on Vitamin B12, especially red blood cells and myelin (the covering on nerve cells). Without myelin, the nerves would not function properly.2
Folate is a vitamin that helps tissues grow and cells work. It is water soluble. Since the body passes leftover amounts through the urine instead of storing it, you need a continuous supply of folate. Taken along with vitamin B12, folate helps the body to break down, use, and create new proteins. It also helps to produce DNA and create red blood cells.3
Folate taken before and during pregnancy may help prevent spina bifida along with other birth defects. It also helps prevent anemia. Folate deficiency may also cause:3
- Gray hair
- Mouth ulcers
- Peptic ulcer
- Poor growth
- Swollen tongue (glossitis)
It may also be effective for:4
- Lowering homocysteine levels
- Reducing harmful effects of a medicine called methotrexate, which is sometimes used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis
- Reducing the risk of certain cancers
- Depression, when used with conventional antidepressant medicines
- Treating a skin disease called vitiligo
- Macular degeneration
Empirical Labs has mastered liposomal technology using natural Phosphatidylcholine liposomes as a delivery method for Glutathione.
We believe that each and every component of our products must be as health building as possible. Current literature has shown that hydrogenated liposomes strongly increased LDL (bad) cholesterol levels while natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine was shown not to alter cholesterol levels in primates. Our choice was easy.
We are currently the only company to use all natural non-hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine for our delivery system with a claim put right on the label!
- All natural ingredients
- Uniform liposomes at 150 nm particle size
- 60 doses per bottle
- Scientifically studied structure
- Scientifically studied liposomal delivery method
Our product has only what you need:
- Natural phosphatidylcholine (delivery method and nutrition)
- Purified water
- Natural flavors and preservative
Our Liposome’s structure:
We take great care to process our liposomes properly in order to generate properly structured spherical liposomes in our product. If the structure is not there, they are not liposomes.
Serving Size: 1 milliliter
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Folate (as L-Methylfolate)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Natural (non-hydrogenated) Phosphatidylcholine
Other Ingredients: Purified water, natural flavors, potassium sorbate.
Dosage and Use:
- 1 milliliter daily (about 20 drops) or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Follow with water for taste
- Gently shake before using
- Refrigerate after opening
Note: Some people may prefer to take dose in water or juice.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.