Vascuzyme supports a healthy inflammation response, blood flow, and enhanced circulation. This proprietary enzyme blend includes:
- Lumbrokinase: a group of proteolytic enzymes recognized in Chinese Medicine for supporting blood circulation. A 20 mg dose of Lumbrokinase has been shown to support healthy coagulation of blood within normal levels and break down fibrin.
- Nattokinase: an enzyme isolated from the Japanese soy food natto, that has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
- Serrapeptase: a proteolytic enzyme widely used in clinical practice in Japan for its clinically‐proven anti‐inflammatory and fibrinolytic activity.
- Chymotrypsin: helps prevent tissue damage from plaque build up and fibrin clots.
- Along with other beneficial enzymes, minerals, and antioxidants
|Serving Size: 1 capsule |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||15 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||27 mg|
|Lumbrokinase (20,000 u/mg)||20 mg|
|Vascu Zyme (Proprietary Formula): |
Pancreatin 8x, Plant Enzymes (Protease (58,000 hut), Amylase (23,500 skb), Lipase I & Il (1,100 lu), Hemicellulase (1,560 hcu), Lactase (1,155 fcc), Nattokinase (20,000 fu/gm), Serapeptase (100,000 su/gm), Papain (40,000 fcc/mg), Bromelain (2,000 gdu/gm), Chymotrypsin 1:25, Rose Hip extract, Fennel seed, Protease (1,000,000 hut/gm), Rutin, Hesperidin complex, Quercetin dihydrate, Green Papaya fruit, Papaya Leaf, Milk Thistle seed, Celandine herb.
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), rice.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 3 capsules daily (take 1 capsule 3 times per day between meals or as directed)
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Characterization of antithrombotic activity of lumbrokinase-immobilized polyurethane valves in the total artificial heart.
2. Nattokinase decreases plasma levels of fibrinogen, factor VII, and factor VIII in human subjects.
3. Effects of nattokinase on blood pressure: a randomized, controlled trial.
4. Effect of the proteolytic enzyme serrapeptase on swelling, pain and trismus after surgical extraction of mandibular third molars.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.