NAC is a powerful antioxidant which supports a number of important bodily functions. Among the most important of these functions is to act as a precursor for the production of glutathione- perhaps the most powerful naturally produced antioxidant. Zetpil NAC Deep Penetrating Cream helps to ensure proper absorption of this vital nutrient.
- NAC aids in bodily defense mechanism against oxidative stress.
- Supports the production of glutathione- one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body.
- Deep penetrating cream delivers nutrients directly through the skin.
- Greatly improved bioavailability as compared to oral intake.
- Convenient alternative for those who struggle with swallowing capsules.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to preserve shape and potency.
NAC Supports Antioxidant Activities
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) is a potent antioxidant and a free radical scavenging agent. As such, it is thought to aid the body in neutralizing free radicals and negating the accumulation of oxidative stress.1 Not only does NAC have effective antioxidant properties of its own, it is an important precursor to the formation of intracellular glutathione. Glutathione is thought by many experts to be the most potent of the naturally produced antioxidants in the human body. By supporting the production of glutathione, and providing its own antioxidant properties, NAC is one of the most effective nutrients which can be taken to support overall bodily antioxidant activity.1
Zetpil NAC Deep Penetrating Cream for Superior Bioavailability
While the beneficial nature of NAC is well accounted for, the bioavailability of raw materials (like dietary NAC) is often too low for them to be truly useful within the body. Oral supplements are inevitably exposed to stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other factors which comprise the bioavailability of nutrients within the gastrointestinal system. This cream formulation is designed to bypass the digestive system entirely by penetrating directly through the porous tissues of the skin.
In addition, certain health conditions may cause an inability to swallow oral capsules. This highly absorbable cream is designed to provide a superior alternative for people with such health complications, and anyone looking to improve the potency of their antioxidant intake.
Contraindications: This product is contraindicated in patients with cancer and psoriasis. This product is contraindicated in persons with known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, sesame seeds or any of the ingredients. If you experience any adverse effect, discontinue use and contact your healthcare provider.
- If you have diabetes and/or significant kidney or liver disease, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Although safe for children, this product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- For topical use only.
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- If you experience any adverse reaction, discontinue using the cream and contact your healthcare provider.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.