- Features Curcumin C3 Complex®, Bio-Curcumin® BCM-95® Extract, and Curcumin Pentas™ Mix.
- Includes AKBA 90™ for added anti-inflammatory support.
- Bioperine® is widely used in scientific studies to enhance bioavailability.
- Contains no milk, eggs, fish, Crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soybeans.
- Quality capsules are Vegetarian-friendly & Gluten-free.
- 60 servings per container.
Why Choose Curcumin Plus?
The astounding anti-inflammatory properties of Curcumin are, thankfully, an open secret to nutritional experts, health buffs, and medical practitioners alike. Countless clinical studies and reviews have concluded that this herbal extract, derived almost exclusively from the roots of the turmeric plant, is capable of a broad range of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support.1
Now that this fact has been firmly established, that leaves the question: how to get the most out of Curcumin supplementation? It’s a very worthy inquiry, especially considering the vast quantity and variety of formulations available on the market.
One of the first boxes that every Curcumin supplement ought to tick is the inclusion of Bioperine® – a patented extract of Piperine from black pepper. As far back as 1998, researchers have been aware of Piperine’s potential to aid in the absorption and bioavailability of Curcumin.2 A 2016 review of the clinical literature confirms that multiple studies displayed piperine’s unique capabilities for enhancing its absorption and bioavailability in both rats and humans with no adverse effects.3 Bioperine® is frequently paired with Curcumin in clinical studies for this purpose.
In addition to Bioperine®, it may be important for those who are deeply affected by inflammation to enhance their Curcumin supplementation regimen with other renowned anti-inflammatory agents. An example of such a compound would be 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-boswellic acid (AKBA), a Boswellic Acid from the Boswellia Serrata plant. A 2013 study conducted on 54 human volunteers concluded that a combination of Curcumin and AKBA was particularly helpful in countering inflammation, particularly in the joints.4*
True Botanica Curcumin Plus features all of these potent ingredients and more! With three separate forms of Turmeric extract, no other supplement is so dense and well-rounded in its Curcumin contents. Those who have had mixed results from this ingredient in the past may find vast improvements in this potent and comprehensive formulation.
Caution: This product contains a desiccant package, which should not be eaten. Keep desiccant in the bottle until all capsules have been taken. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product if allergies to the listed ingredients are known to exist or if any adverse effects result after taking the first dose.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.