- Delivers a targeted field of pulsed magnetic energy to whatever part of the body needs it most.
- Can utilize 2 separate modes of delivery: regular & fast.
- Designed to support the body’s natural electrical currents for energy and general well-being.
- Accessories included:
- One (1) Carrying Case
- One (1) Product Manual
What is The Magnetic Pulser and how is it beneficial to me?
The Magnetic Pulser is designed to deliver localized pulsed magnetic fields exactly where you need it. These fields create provisionary microcurrents of electricity in the area of focus that help work with the body’s natural electricity for general health & well-being.
Every cell in our body has a precise amount of energy that it can produce and store, energy that is essential for it to perform its functions properly. If the cells in a part of our body are drained of their energy and are fatigued, the body will perform its functions poorly, which can lead to significant problems. By enabling the cell to maintain its energy balance with The Magnetic Pulser, we ensure that our cells produce enough energy and therefore, our whole body is in balance as well.
In order to give you even more control over your pulsing experience, the Magnetic Pulser features two modes – Regular and Fast. The Regular Mode has an output greater than 6000 Gauss and is measurable up to 9 inches. The Fast Mode has an output of 2500 Gauss and is measurable up to 7 inches.
Do Not Use
- Do not use with a pacemaker. With the permission of your physician, it may be safe to use below the waist.
- Do not use in the following situations as safety has not been explored:
- a In the case of pregnancy.
- a In the area of an implanted device such as a shunt, etc.
- a In the area of external or internal bleeding wounds, including menstruation.
- a In the area of a metal implant. The metals may absorb heat and could cause discomfort or a burn. Metal dental fillings are rarely affected.
- As with all electrical products, do not use near water, when driving a car or when operating heavy equipment.
- If you experience nerve pain or an increase in nerve pain while using the unit, please discontinue using in the area of pain.
- Caution is advised when using heat-producing or heat-sensitive ointments, lotions or medications as a skin burn may occur.
- When in use, please ensure there is proper airflow around the head of the paddle. With normal use, the Hand Paddle will become very warm to hot. If it feels uncomfortable, turn the unit OFF and allow it to cool before resuming use to prevent a skin burn.
- To prevent damage or loss of information, keep away from homeopathic remedies, credit cards, security cards, audio and video tapes. Also from electronic equipment—computer disks, hearing aids, cell phones, answering machines and others.
- While this technology is generally considered safe, there exists potential for rare individual reactions that cannot reasonably be foreseen. Therefore, your use of the SOTA Products constitutes your agreement that you are responsible for your decision to use the technology.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The opinions stated are the views of DR Vitamin Solutions LLC and do not represent the opinion of SOTA instruments. The SOTA units are classified as Consumer Products designed to be used as part of a Wellness Lifestyle. The SOTA units are not medical devices are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical health condition. The use, safety, or effectiveness of the SOTA units has not been approved by any government agency. Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition. Results are not typical.