The Water Ozonator produces freshly ozonated water for liveliness and well-being.
- Hydrates and energizes.
- The Water Ozonator uses an advanced Corona Discharge method to produce ozone.
- The Ozone Chamber is made of Fused Quartz Crystal and High Grade Stainless-Steel as well as other ozone resistant materials.
- Accessories Included:
- one carrying case
- product manual
- one 12-volt wall adapter
Why Use The Water Ozonator?
Purifying water through ozonating primarily means infusing ozone into water. Ozone is composed of three oxygen atoms and has a chemical formula of O3. The ozonating process can take place in a natural manner with the help of UV radiation from the Sun. UV rays break a single oxygen molecule present in the water down to two free oxygen atoms. These single and free oxygen atoms are highly reactive, so much so that they react with the other oxygen molecules producing ozone. The ozone then attacks and neutralizes the different impurities and contaminants. Once the water is pure and free from impurities, the ozone converts back to an oxygen molecule.
Ozonated water can also be produced artificially, with the help of an electrical generator or special ultraviolet lamps. First, ozone is produced by applying a high voltage across oxygen gas source. This will force an oxygen molecule to split into two oxygen atoms, which then react with the whole oxygen molecules to form ozone which will be consequently introduced to water.
A Brief History of Ozonated Water
Although many of us may not be familiar with Ozonated water, it has been used for centuries.
In 1840, the first ozone generator was manufactured in Berlin by Von Siemens after many previous years of study. This manufacturer also wrote a book about application of ozone in water. This caused a number of pilot projects to take place during which the disinfection mechanism of ozone was researched.
The first drinking water plant began operations in Nice, France, in 1906. Since Nice has been using ozone since that time, it is predominantly referred to as the birthplace of ozonation for drinking water treatment. Since then, ozone very quickly gained public acceptance in the United States, with the introduction of the modern ozone generation equipment. This new technology made it achievable to generate substantial concentrations of ozone for a great number of applications.
Click here to view to product manual.
Do Not Use
- As with all electrical products, do not use near water, when driving a car or when operating heavy equipment.
- Avoid breathing in the Ozone directly from the airstone as it may irritate lung tissue. Always use in a well-ventilated area, such as under a stove top exhaust fan.
- Do not operate the unit without the built-in air pump running. If the air pump is not running, there will be no bubbles coming from the airstone.
- While this technology is generally considered safe, there exists potential for rare individual reactions that cannot reasonably be foreseen. Therefore, your use of the SOTA Products constitutes your agreement that you are responsible for your decision to use the technology.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The opinions stated are the views of DR Vitamin Solutions LLC and do not represent the opinion of SOTA instruments. The SOTA units are classified as Consumer Products designed to be used as part of a Wellness Lifestyle. The SOTA units are not medical devices are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical health condition. The use, safety, or effectiveness of the SOTA units has not been approved by any government agency. Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition. Results are not typical.
There are no reviews yet.