RemedyLink Xeneplex does not break down in the digestive tract like oral administered glutathione supplements do. Glutathione may help the body to deal with exposure to hundreds of toxic chemicals such as solvents, petrochemicals, toxic metals, pesticides & more. Organic coffee is also added for detoxification, weight loss, and glutathione production support.
- Pure pharmaceutical grade Glutathione is encased in a proprietary patent-pending suppository base.
- Oral administration of glutathione doesn’t work as the digestive system breaks glutathione down into its amino acid building blocks.
- Xeneplex suppository glutathione overcomes the problems with oral glutathione.
- Organic coffee is also added to stimulate the production of glutathione-s-transferase.
- Glutathione is the body’s main detoxifier and is singularly responsible for dealing with these poisons.
- Glutathione is considered to be the most powerful, most versatile, and most important of the body’s self-generated antioxidants.
- Suppositories can be shipped with ice to ensure preservation of shape and potency.
What Can Xeneplex Glutathione Help to Detoxify?
Pesticides and Herbicides
Approximately 1 billion pounds of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides are applied each year in the United States, with the usage doubling every 10 years. Less than 1% of these toxins applied ever find their way to the target pest. The rest goes into our food, water, air and soil. While organic food is better, it still has up to 50% the pesticide residue found on commercial food. Pesticides are carcinogens, mutagens, and neurotoxins and can damage the immune system and the endocrine system. Glutathione can help detoxify pesticides.
Car Exhaust and Cigarette Smoke
There are nearly 600 million vehicles on the world’s roads poisoning our atmosphere. In some cities like Los Angeles and Mexico City, daily smog reports are given in the newspapers and radio stations letting people know how safe it is to go outside and breathe the air. Comparing photographs of the atmosphere over the last 20 years, meteorologists have been able to document a significant toxic darkening of our skies. A thick cloud of poisonous air has settled over the planet, and while it is worse in some areas than others, the atmospheric changes are evident from pole to pole. Add to this the fact that some of us breathe smoke directly into our lungs with cigarettes, and the problem is only compounded. Glutathione detoxifies these poisons.
While moderate alcohol consumption has some benefits, alcohol also has a dark side. In the process of metabolizing alcohol, the liver turns it into formaldehyde. This is the same toxic fluid that is used in high school biology classes to preserve frogs and fetal pigs for dissection and what is currently used to embalm people. Formaldehyde is extremely toxic to the body and the faster you detoxify it, the better. Glutathione detoxifies alcohol and formaldehyde.
Bacterial and Fungal Toxins
Chronic bacterial and fungal infections in our intestines release their poisonous metabolic end products directly into our bloodstream. These toxins are carcinogenic and can also cause mood and memory disorders. Further exposure to mold toxins in our food supply and breathing air from mold infested buildings makes for additional exposure. Glutathione detoxifies these poisons.
Open any magazine and look at an ad for any pharmaceutical product. There on the back of the page is another page filled with fine print listing its side effects. Considering that these side effects are often under-reported and you can begin to see how even a single pharmaceutical, let alone a cocktail of them can damage the body over time. If you need to take pharmaceuticals, then consider using glutathione to remove their often toxic metabolic end products from your body.
While glutathione (when assisted by glutathione-s-transferase) removes toxic metals like mercury, lead and aluminum from the body, it is far more valuable in its ability to remove toxic chemicals. Consider using Medicardium EDTA to remove toxic metals. In this way, the glutathione is then freed to focus on removing toxic chemicals. Add the two products together for a complete detoxification solution.
Among Glutathione’s Many Important Properties are:
- Heavy metal toxicity including mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium
- Common toxins that glutathione may help protect against are car exhaust, cigarette smoke, aspirin and alcohol
- Pesticide and industrial chemical exposure
- Bacterial toxins
- Immune enhancement: 1-3 g per day. This is especially effective against clostridium in the GI. It helps prevent translocation.
- Diabetes mellitus: Especially in ketosis as DM patients will generally excrete increased amounts of sulfur containing amino acids.
- Liver disease including cirrhosis and fatty liver disease caused by alcohol: Clinical Research and Case studies show significant improvement in as little as 2 weeks.
- Ulcers intestinal or stomach: In patients with stomach ulcers low levels of GSH have been found.
- Aspirin or phenacetin overdose (useful for rheumatoid arthritis patients or chronic pain sufferers on 8 or more aspirin/day)
- Hematological conditions: myelofibrosis, acute leukemia, chronic myelocytic leukemia, lymphoma, polycythemia vera
- Before radiation therapy
- Detached Retinas
- Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, ALS (Lou Gherig’s disease), Multiple Sclerosis,, other neurologic conditions including Autism/Pervasive Developmental Delay and Chronic Kidney Failure
Therapeutically, Glutathione is:
- Found in almost all living cells. The liver, spleen, kidneys, pancreas, and the lens and cornea, have the highest concentrations in the body
- A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT and thus neutralizes free radicals and prevents their formation
- An Important role in immune function via white blood cell production and is one of the most potent anti-viral agents known
- One of the strongest anti-cancer agents manufactured by the body
- Used by the liver to detoxify toxins including formaldehyde, acetaminophen, benzpyrene and many other compounds
- An antioxidant necessary for the protection of proteins; is involved in nucleic acid synthesis and plays a role in DNA repair
- Powerful enough to maintain the cellular redox potential
- Glutathione levels decrease with age. It is involved in cellular differentiation and slows the aging process
- Able to protect the integrity of red blood cells
- Involved in maintaining normal brain function
Note: Storing this product at room temperature will not alter the effectiveness or potency. However a firm suppository is necessary for a comfortable and easy insertion. Therefore we recommend that this product be stored in the refrigerator to maintain firmness. If the suppository does become soft, place the suppository in the refrigerator to achieve the firmness needed for comfortable insertion Avoid excessive heat (80°F). Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate. When using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition healthcare professional.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.