- Lysosomal detox support.
- Arterial and brain support.
- 8 oz bottle
The lysosome is the key cellular hub for macromolecule catabolism, recycling and signaling. Defects that impair any of these functions cause the accumulation of undigested or partially digested macromolecules in lysosomes that can result in cellular damage.
With exposure to toxic metals and organophosphates in our daily lives, as we age, healthy fats, waxes (ceramides) and proteins can turn into toxic fats (rancid fats and cholesterol crystals), metal soaps (toxic waxes) and prions (toxic proteins). These are insoluble and in the case of prions, also resist enzymatic degradation. Cyclodextrins may support the body in solubilizing and binding these toxic substances.
Humans also develop plaque in the arteries. The plaque is stimulated by oxysterols (oxidized cholesterol). Cyclodextrins may help support the body in a healthy response to oxysterols and support lysosomes.
Best to take 1 to 2 teaspoons of phosphotidyl choline and a high-quality fish oil 3 hours after Albedextrin.
When taking Albedextrin, you should also be taking the vitamins A, D, E and K, four hours after. Cyclodextrins support the removal of toxic fat-soluble elements but may also bind to the fat-soluble vitamins (A, D E and K).
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store in your freezer or refrigerator after opening.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.