- Methylcobalamin is the most stable and bioavailable form of B12
- Vitamin B12 is essential to a number of bodily systems and functions
- Liposomal delivery further supports bioavailability
- Mouth spray formula bypasses potential degradation in the digestive system
- Adequate B12 levels are thought by many health experts to be supportive of balanced homocysteine concentrations in the blood
- Supportive of cardiovascular and neurological health
This formula features methylcobalamin, a naturally-occurring coenzyme form of vitamin B12 which is the most stable and bioavailable. Other forms of B12 commonly used in dietary supplements require energy for the body to convert into active and usable substances.
As an active form of vitamin B12, methylcobalamin is ready and able to serve as a methyl donor in the sulfation cycle. This process is thought to support the protection of DNA and RNA, as well as serotonin and red blood cell formation.1 The benefits of vitamin B12 are numerous, but not if the body fails to process and utilize it effectively. For this reason, Quicksilver Scientific has developed this potent Liposomal Methyl B12 spray using the most bioavailable form of vitamin B12 and liposomal encapsulation to support the delivery of the nutrient molecules from the porous tissues of the mouth cavity into the bloodstream.
Liposomal Methyl B12, Homocysteine, and a Healthy Body
One of the most important functions of vitamin B12 in the body is that it facilitates the conversion of homocysteine into methionine.2 Without an adequate supply of B12, homocysteine levels will tend to rise, and generate a number of health concerns for the heart and the brain. Homocysteine is an amino acid which is present in the blood. Excessive levels of homocysteine hamper the flow of blood and cause vascular damage. This vascular damage thought to be one of numerous reasons for the association between high homocysteine levels and accelerated brain atrophy.3
- Store at room temperature and use within 60 days after opening.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.