- Provides a topical 8 mg dose of progesterone.
- Contains a micronized form of progesterone delivered in a nanoparticle phospholipid-base.
- Commonly used for women’s health support.*
- 30 complete servings per container.
Why Choose Topical Delivery for Progesterone?
There’s no question that progesterone is a compound which is particularly relevant to women’s health. However, those who wish to increase their progesterone levels face an unfortunate challenge: low oral bioavailability. One study on the subject has shown that 200 mg of orally ingested, micronized progesterone had an impact on a 6-hour time-frame, but returned to baseline levels within a 24 hour time frame. This same study indicated that this oral progesterone dose had little to no observable effect on other important facets of female reproductive health during that 24 hour interval.1
This is where Quicksilver Scientific Nanoformulated Progesterone+ comes in. By delivering micronized progesterone in a topical formulation with the added support of Quicksilver’s trademark liposomal encapsulation, this formula may provide a more bioavailable dose of progesterone than both oral formulations and competing topical formulations.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.