- Contains 900 mg of EDTA and 300 mg of Vitamin C per serving.
- All-natural and organic cocoa butter lubricant.
- The volume of each suppository mold is 2.6ml.
- 30 units per serving.
More Information About PurO3 EDTA Suppositories with Vitamin C
PurO3 EDTA suppositories with Vitamin C are primarily made up of “Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid” (EDTA), which is a chemical that binds to heavy metals like lead, iron, mercury, copper, nickel, aluminum, and zinc. Scientific studies have demonstrated that an increased build-up of toxic heavy metals may increase the risk for common health concerns, ranging from less serious to life-threatening.*
Once the toxic heavy metals are bound, they no longer have the same negative effects on the body and begin to work their way through the end of the digestive tract until they can be safely excreted. It’s important to follow the advice of your primary health care practitioner to not only achieve the best results but to reduce the probability of having an unpleasant experience.
- Consulting with your healthcare practitioner before use and during is highly recommended.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Store your suppositories in the freezer or refrigerator so they are easier to use and will last longer.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.