- 100% organic, sunflower oil and ozone.
- Designed to moisturize, calm inflammation, and nourish the skin.
- Natural and safe: No fillers, stabilizers, GMOs, preservatives or binders.
- Glass packaging: No risk of BPA from plastic liners or plastic break-down over time.
- Made in the USA!
Why Choose PurO3 Ozonated Oils Over Others:
There are countless skincare products which utilize sunflower oil as their primary ingredient. Some of these sadly feature low quality oils which have been damaged by high temperatures and other basic processing errors which are implemented to cut corners and save on costs. Others fail to provide ‘ozonated’ sunflower oil which is steadily becoming recognized as the superior form for optimal skin health support.
Ozonated oils are those which have been treated with ozone (O3) gas. The ozone injection oxides all soluble antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, further purifying the oil and potentially accentuating its antioxidant properties. As a result, ozonated sunflower oil may serve as a more effective scavenger of free radicals and other toxins in the pores of the skin.
Because of the use of standard organic sunflower oil, Linoelic EFA is the original sunflower oil used in Europe, Cuba, Russia and many other countries which is stronger and more effective, it will therefore have a more liquid consistency.
Insufficiently ozonated oils will also retain their liquidity even after being placed in the fridge. All of PurO3’s oils have been so thoroughly and expertly ozonated that they change from a liquid into a thick, clear salve – a clear indicator of their quality over other brands! This is just the most important of many reasons why you should choose PurO3 for all your ozonated oil needs.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.