- Contains digestive enzymes protease, amylase, lipase, and more
- Features n•zimes™ proprietary enzyme blend
- Also contains Betaine HCI for stomach acid support
- Designed to provide nutritional support of digestive system health and nutrient bioavailability
- Sourced and manufactured to avoid artificial additives, allergens, and environmental Contaminants
Enzymes and the Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes are natural substances which primarily function in breaking down and processing various nutritional components of the foods we eat. For example, the digestive enzymes proteases and peptidases split proteins into small peptides and amino acids, whereas Amylases splits carbohydrates like starch and sugar into simple sugars such as glucose. Increasing your bodily supply of these enzymes helps the digestive system to fully harness and utilize the nutrients contained in your food. This formulation from Pure Encapsulation contains all of these critical digestive enzymes and more.
Betaine Hydrochloride (HCI) is included for its potential to support a healthy quantity of stomach acid. Stomach acid is necessary for the process of breaking down nutrients from food, as well as in the maintaining the long-term health and functionality of the digestive system.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|n•zimes™ (proprietary blend):||391 mg|
|Betaine HCl||500 mg|
|Other Ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), maltodextrin, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)|
n•zimes™ is a trademark of National Enzyme Company
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules with each meal.
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.