- 500 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA in every softgel.
- Omega-3’s may provide nutritional support for eye and brain tissues, joint health, the cardiovascular system, and more.*
- EPA and DHA are important structural components of cell membranes, as well as the efficiency and character of cellular signaling.
- Enteric coating protects against gastric degradation.
- 90 servings per container.
Why Choose Ultra Omega-3?
An essential nutrient is defined as any nutrient that the body cannot produce on its own. This means these nutrients must be obtained through dietary choices.
Of all essential nutrients in the world, there is no group more important and elusive than omega-3 fatty acids. There are three primary omega-3 fatty acids worth keeping track of: alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). While ALA can be found in certain plant and seed oils, EPA and DHA can only be found in seafood.
As you can probably guess, EPA and DHA are by far the most problematic of the omega-3’s. This is because they’re so difficult to obtain for both vegetarians and those who avoid seafood in their diets for other reasons. It’s worth noting, particular for vegans and vegetarians, that ALA can be converted to EPA and DHA, but only in such small amounts that most experts recommend getting them via food and dietary supplements.1
That’s where Protocol for Life Balance Ultra Omega-3 comes in! While this formula is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians, it is the ideal choice for those who allow seafood in their diets, but don’t get enough of it from their day-to-day meals. The superior quality of Ultra Omega-3 is all thanks to a number of factors:
- Quality ingredients which lack GMO and common allergens.
- An enteric coating which protects the ingredients from gastric dissolution.
- The advanced molecular distilling process which ensures the highest possible purity of fish oil.
For any ingredient as naturally nutritious as omega-3’s the most important thing is to deliver it in the purest, most bioavailable form possible. Ultra Omega-3 from Protocol for Life Balance accomplishes exactly this.
Contains: fish (anchovies). Natural d-alpha Tocopherol from non-GMO soy.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.