Benefits of OrthoFlora Yeast Support
- Supports a healthy balance of intestinal flora.
- Assists with proper detoxification.
- May help to improve digestion.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Assists in the reduction of Candida Albicians from the gut.
- Free from common allergens such as wheat, dairy, gluten, soy, yeast, corn, shellfish, etc.
The relationship between the gut and the intestines is tightly woven. The micro flora within the gut contributes to many functions such as vitamin absorption, amino acid synthesis, protection from pathogens, and more. It’s vital to human health to keep the gut micro flora balanced in order to preserve gut homeostasis. When this balance of flora is compromised, it can cause health ailments such as allergies, inflammation, and eventually lead to more severe diseases such as diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease, and cancer. That’s why it’s important to protect and strengthen the balance of the micro flora within the gut as it seems to be basis of our overall health.1
Antibiotics and other medications can alter the healthy balance within the gut. This can lead to irregular or loose bowels as well reduced immunity and increased risk for infection. Many of our foods contain hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, etc. that can damage our natural micro flora within the gut. It’s important to support it with proper diet and supplementation to achieve better health.2
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat |
|0.5 g |
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Biotin||2 mg (2,000 mcg)|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Caprylate)||45 mg|
|Caprylic Acid (from Magnesium Caprylate)||500 mg|
|Pau D||300 mg|
|Black Walnut (Juglans nigra L.)(Hull)||300 mg|
|Oregano Oil Powder (Origanum vulgare) (min. 1.75% Volatiles)||200 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Garlic (bulb), Olive Leaf, Cat’s Claw Root, Wormwood Herb, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Cellulose Powder.|
|Contains: tree nut (walnut hulls).|
|Contains NO: Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.|
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
Caution: May cause mild transient gastrointestinal discomfort.
Interactions: Ingredients in this product may interact with hormonal medications such as insulin.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.