- 15 grams of whey protein per serving
- Designed to provide nutritional support for athletes and others who wish to maximize their regular exercise routine
- Amino acids and protein support energy production and muscle formation
- Also features a variety of vitamins and minerals
- Fat content of whey and delicious vanilla flavor makes for a satisfying shake
Behind the Popularity of Whey Protein
Whey protein drink mixes are very commonly consumed by those who engage in intensive exercise routines and wish to maximize the effects of their workout. The reasons for this are many. One is that whey protein is derived from milk, so the texture and flavor helps the drink mix to replicate an actual milkshake. However, the primary reason is that many studies have shown that proteins and amino acids contained in whey are more effective for supporting the formation of muscle mass than other popular sources of protein.
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops |
Servings Per Container: 14
|Calories from Fat||10||**|
|Total Fat |
|1 g |
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Ingredients: Whey protein blend (whey protein isolate, hydrolyzed whey protein isolate) (milk), fructose, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, inulin, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, magnesium citrate, dipotassium phosphate, olive oil, potassium chloride, guar gum, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridox-ine HCI, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCI, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†, biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol. Contains: milk.|
Dosage and Use:
- Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraMeal WHEY into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.