- 20 grams of protein, and 10 grams of essential amino acids of which 5 grams are branched-chain amino acids per serving
- All-natural pea protein and rice protein based
- Designed to provide nutritional support of energy levels and muscle formation
- Delicious and satisfying dutch chocolate flavor
Protein and Amino Acids for Nutritional Exercise Support
Many who are serious about their exercise routine have probably considered the use of a protein powder. Indeed, the benefits of protein and amino acid consumption in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise are numerous. Protein is essential to many facets of human health, including muscle building and energy production. Amino acids are often thought of as the ‘building blocks’ of protein, but their benefits to the body go much deeper than just the production of protein. Because of their similar structure to protein, they are almost equally useful for energy production and muscle structure in their own right.
UltraMeal Advanced Protein contains essential amino acids, branched-chain amino acids, and 20 grams of protein per serving. An ideal protein powder for those who are looking to support their energy levels during exercise, and the results of that exercise on muscle formation.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving
Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, natural flavors, sunflower oil, flaxseed, Dutch processed cocoa powder, magnesium bis-glycinate, L-leucine, cocoa polyphenols, L-threonine, silica, organic cane sugar, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-lysine HCl, guar gum, zinc gluconate, xanthan gum, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one serving one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 scoops (46 g) into 8-10 ounces of chilled water.
- This product is gluten free
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.