- Exclusive blend of active folates, designed to support cardiovascular health for individuals with signs of renal stress.
- Vitamin B12 supports kidney health.
- Aids in repairing damage from free radicals.
- Supports kidney detoxification.
Vitamin B12 and Kidney Health
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin which aids in red blood cell production, carries oxygen and nutrients to your kidneys, supports the repair of kidney damage caused by free radicals, aids in the healing process, supports a healthy bone marrow, and support the kidney against anemia, a common symptom of kidney damage and end-stage renal disease. All in all, Vitamin B12 is essential to proper kidney support.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (As Metafolin®) and folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen) (contains cordycepic acid and adenosine)
Chinese Salvia Root (Salvia miltiorrhiza)
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate (vegetable). This product is Gluten Free.
U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if taking the blood thinning medications digoxin or nitroglycerin, or before surgery.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.