- Provides effective joint support that is worry-free.
- Helps to modulate prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells.
- Features SKRMs in the form of THIAA to support kinase activity in favor of good health.
- The ingredient synergy of Tetrase, oleanolic acid, and rosemary provide efficacy at a low dose for a maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Developed through the ExpresSyn Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Kaprex compare with other products or approaches?
A. This product contains only natural ingredients for a safer long-term approach, and has been clinically reviewed at the FMRC. This product contains ingredients that uniquely and gently target underlying activities associated with minor pain. It uniquely combines nutrients that support eicosanoid balance with natural selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) that demonstrate tissue-specific modulation of immune response activities, without interfering with healthy functioning.
Q. How does Kaprex work?
A. It was designed to work with your body to favorably influence activities associated with minor pain without interfering with healthy functioning. It provides novel selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) shown to support eicosanoid formation in target cells without affecting related health-promoting activities. Balanced kinase (specialized enzyme) signaling helps to maintain healthy functioning. Rosemary and oleanolic acid have also been demonstrated to favorably modulate eicosanoid balance to support joint health.*
Q. How long is Kaprex typically recommended?
A. This formula was designed for strategic, short-term joint relief. It may also be used for long-term joint health support. Individual results and recommendations may vary based on your specific needs. For best results, follow your health care professional’s guidelines.*
Q. Who would benefit from Kaprex?
A. Health care professionals typically recommend this product for those seeking “worry-free” joint support with a high degree of predicted safety.*
Q. Why is Kaprex safe?
A. It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality. Key active ingredients in this formula were developed through the ExpresSyn Process(r) that sets a new standard in clinical certainty for natural products via demonstrated efficacy, bioavailability, and a high level of predicted safety. Kaprex has been clinically reviewed at the FMRC, and clinical studies up to 8 weeks suggest a high level of predicted cardiovascular, gastric, renal and liver safety. (This product is not recommended for those taking anticoagulant medications.)
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|A proprietary blend of: |
Tetrase® (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex, from hops) (Humulus lupulus L.)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract
Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea)
|Other Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, water, sodium copper chlorophyllin|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing soy, dairy, egg, nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.|
U.S. Patent Nos. 7,195,785; 7,205,151.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel two times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if taking anticoagulants
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.