Probioplex Intensive Care is an innovative probiotic support formula featuring concentrated whey protein combined with fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and the advanced prebiotic factors lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase.
- Supports the activity of “friendly” intestinal bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacteria.
- Supplies FOS and significant quantities of lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase, proteins that support intestinal microbial balance.
- Supports healthy intestinal function and supports the activity of the immune system.
- Utilizes a patented ultrafiltration and temperature/pH-controlled process that yields intact immunoglobulins and enzymes that are biologically active.
Lactoferrin and Probiotics
Lactoferrin is a protein found in cow’s milk. It is most commonly used to support a healthy balance of bacteria in the stomach. The stomach needs a balance of bad and good bacteria (also known as probiotics) in order to function properly. Lactoferrin supports this balance by preventing the growth of bacteria by helping to deprive them of essential nutrients and by destroying the cell walls of bad bacteria. Lactoferrin also supports the intestines by regulating the absorption and distribution of iron throughout the cells of the body.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Whey Protein Concentrate (containing immunoglobulins)||2.9 g|
|Other Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate [whey protein concentrate (milk), lecithin (soy)], fructooligosaccharides (FOS), lactoferrin (milk), lactoperoxidase (milk), potassium iodide.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablespoon (5 grams) mixed in unchilled water one to two times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: Store in a cool dry place
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.