- Ongoing herbal support for normal breathing and a healthy immune response.
- Traditionally used to support respiratory health.
- High in omega-3 fatty acid.
- Potentially supports the body against allergic hypersensitivity.
- May support the immune system as well as the cardiovascular system.
Positive Effects of Perilla.
Perilla Frutescens is an herb who’s leaves and seeds are utilized for a number of health purposes. Most commonly it is used to support the body against the symptoms of asthma and to aid in the healthy function of the immune system. Perilla contains rosmarinic acid, which is known to help the body resist redness and swelling. This effect is the reason for Perilla’s usefulness for those with asthma, as well as those with severe allergies. Perilla is also a source of a large amount of potent antioxidants; antioxidants which are thought to support the immune system as well as the cardiovascular system.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Perilla Seed Extract (Perilla frutescens) (containing rosmarinic acid and luteolin)||100 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), sodium starch glycolate, silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).|
|This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Health effects of omega-3,6,9 fatty acids: Perilla frutescens is a good example of plant oils
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.