- Contains calibrated dosages of Type II collagen and THIAAs
- Supports the flexibility of healthy joints
- May reduce inflammation in connective tissues
- Convenient chewable tablet formulation
Type II Collagen
Cartilage is the smooth and rubbery substance which makes up much of our ears and nose. Cartilage is also highly present in the joints where it acts both as a cushion and as an agent of flexibility. Type II collagen is a protein which serves as one of the primary structural components of cartilage, and is integral to its flexible structure.
Recent studies have indicated that consumption of Type II collagen may support the long-term flexibility of joints and anti-inflammatory activity. Those looking to maintain the health of their joints may want to consider Type II collagen supplementation to support synthesis and repair of connective tissue throughout the body.1
Tetrahydro Iso-α Acids
Tetrahydro iso-α acids (THIAAs) are extracted from hops and most commonly used in supplements for their nutritional joint support potential. THIAAs have shown in vitro and in animal testing to support anti-inflammatory activity, particularly in connective tissues of the joints. Supplements containing a combination of THIAAs and type II collagen are thought to work synergistically for superior joint health support.2
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Standardized Type II Collagen Complex† (providing 5 mg undenatured type II collagen)||20 mg|
|Tetra-Hydro-Iso-Alpha-Acids [from hops (Humulus lupulus L.) cone extract]||300 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium silicate, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
†UC-II® Undenatured Type II Collagen. UC-II® is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Type II Collagen Study
1. THIAAs and Collagen Study
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.