- Helps to support cellular defenses and a healthy immune response, which are critical for maintaining vitality and overall well-being.
- Ideal for those concerned about how emotional stress can influence their immunity.
- Supports blood glucose levels already within a natural range.
- May support liver protection.
- Helps support bacteriostasis.
- Supports blood pressure levels already within a natural range.
The Power of the Reishi Mushroom
The Reishi mushroom is a potent edible fungus which has been used in healing practices for thousands of years. It is renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties as well as its potential to support the immune system. Reishi is also thought to possess adaptogenic properties. This means that it can support the body in reacting to stressful situations and aid in the reduction of general anxiety levels. Traditionally, Reishi was boiled into healing soups or teas. Nowadays manufacturers will boil the mushroom multiple times to ensure the extraction of all the potent active ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets |
Servings Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving|
A proprietary 10:1† water extract of:1950 mg
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Fruiting Body
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) Fruiting Body
Fu-Ling (Poria cocos) Sclerotium
Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor) Fruiting Body
Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) Fruiting Body
Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali Chen††)
Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Fruiting Body
|1950 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).|
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- If taking medication, including anticoagulants or antihypertensive medications, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. The Cancer Preventive Effects of Edible Mushrooms.
2. Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi): A Medicinal Mushroom.
3. Fraction SX of Maitake Mushroom Favorably Influences Blood Glucose Levels and Blood Pressure in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats.
4. Evaluation of antidiabetic potential of oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) in alloxan-induced diabetic mice.
5. Effect of Gui-zhi-fu-ling-wan on hot flashes in young patients: a retrospective case series.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.