- Features targeted support for mitochondrial function and neuromuscular health.
- Provides targeted nutrition for soft tissue in those with muscle tenderness and discomfort.
- Supplies magnesium as an amino acid chelate designed for easy absorption.
- Provides antioxidant protection against oxidative stress that can influence healthy cell function.
- Provides taurine, which research suggests may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier and play a role in supporting brain health.
Mitovive and Mitochondrial Health
MitoVive is designed to support healthy function of the mitochondria – the powerhouses of the cell – and overall cell activity to help relieve muscle discomfort and promote soft tissue health. The mitochondria functions to break down nutrients into usable energy. It is thought that improved mitochondrial health can improve your ability to absorb and utilize nutrients. This formula also features targeted amino acids (i.e., L-carnitine, taurine), magnesium, and other nutrients in an easy-to-use powder.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (16 g) |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate |
|9 g |
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300 mg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||30 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||150 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||150 mcg|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||62 mg|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||50 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)||300 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25 mcg|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||50 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||55 mg|
|L-Carnitine (as L-carnitine fumarate)||1500 mg|
|Malic Acid||760 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Fructose, maltodextrin, natural flavors, silica, annatto powder (color), and rebaudioside A (Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract).|
|This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.|
Dosage and Use:
- Blend, shake, or briskly stir 1 scoop (16 g) into 4-6 oz of chilled water, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.