- Offers a three-pronged approach to wellness with numerous antioxidants and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C.
- Vitamin D for long-term immune health support.
- Ultra Potent-C has been shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in WBCs than plain vitamin C.
- Zinc supports immune system health.
- Nourishing mushrooms protect a stressed immune system.
- Oleanolic acid and selenium provide antioxidant protection and immune support.
Antioxidants and the Immune System
The immune system is responsible for fighting off harmful bacteria within the body and resisting various illnesses. A strong immune system means less illness and and better overall health for the body. There are many ways to bolster the immune system, such as proper diet and exercise. Certain antioxidants are also thought to provide significant immune system support. These antioxidants include Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, and selenium. In particular, a combination of these antioxidants with a healthy diet is thought to be the best way to support the immune system and keep you body protected from bad bacteria.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®)
Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
A Proprietary 10:1 water extract of (Equivalent to 6.51 g raw, dried, unprocessed mushrooms):
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)
Fu-Ling (Poria cocos)
Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)
Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) (An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing PRC)
Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor)
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
Other Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCI, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction, microcrystalline cellulose, oleanolic acid, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), cholecalciferol, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.
U.S. Patent #5,626,883
Dosage and Use:
- Take three tablets daily with food for up to three months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If taking medication, including anticoagulants or antihypertensive medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not exceed recommended dosage or take for more than three consecutive months. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.