- Supports the formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells.
- Provides iron as a mineral amino acid chelate designed to be non-constipating.
- Supports mitochondrial energy production.
- Supports the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Especially important for groups who may suffer from iron deficiency
The Importance of Iron
Iron, a component of hemoglobin in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscles, is integral to the delivery of oxygen to tissues. In addition, iron plays an integral role in supporting mitochondrial energy production and is necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Vegetarians, women of child-bearing age and endurance athletes are groups which are at a heightened risk for iron deficiency. Iron amino acid chelate is a highly bioavailable form of iron that is non-constipating and reduces the occurrence of an upset stomach as compared to other iron supplements.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||5 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||350 mcg|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||29 mg|
|Copper (as copper glycinate) (Patented mineral amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Succinic Acid||100 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
|This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant, lactating, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.