GlutaClear is designed to support healthy glutathione levels and antioxidant activity in the body by containing nutrients which have been shown to support glutathione production. Glutathione plays an important role in protecting the body against oxidative stress and detoxifying harmful compounds.
- Designed to support healthy glutathione production rates
- Contains vitamin C, N-Acetylcysteine, niacin, and more
- Supports overall antioxidant and detoxification activity in the body
- May help reduce accumulations of toxins, free radicals, and oxidative stress
- Convenient chewable tablet form
Supporting Glutathione Levels the Natural Way
Glutathione is one of the most useful antioxidant compounds produced within the body. It is found in high concentrations in the liver where it is thought to be supportive of detoxification functions. As a powerful antioxidant, glutathione also plays a substantial role in neutralizing free radicals and reducing the accumulation of oxidative stress.
While the maintenance of healthy glutathione levels is important for one’s bodily health, it can often be a difficult nutrient to supplement for. One of the best methods for improving glutathione levels is to supplement for compounds which serve as precursors to glutathione formation, as well as those which support the biological functions behind glutathione synthesis. For this purpose, GlutaClear from Metagenics contains vitamin C, N-Acetylcysteine, niacin, and other nutrient which naturally support various aspects of glutathione production.
|Serving Size: 2 Tableta
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Niacin (as niacinamide)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)
|Broccoli Seed Extract
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stear-ic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablets twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.