- Provides soy isoflavones. Genistin may help facilitate the body’s utilization of vitamin D3 for enhanced health benefits.
- Supports overall good health and more specifically:
- Healthy neurological function
- Balanced immune activity
- Bone density and more
- 2000 IU of Vitamin D3 with Isoflavones
- Dietary Supplement
The Importance of Vitamin D
Vitamin D is as critical to healthy bodily function as it is lacking in most modern diets. Not only does vitamin D promote bone health by helping the body to absorb more calcium, it also supports the immune system and aids in the fluidity of communications between the brain and the rest of the nervous system. On the other hand, vitamin D deficiency can cause rickets in children and osteomalacia as well as severe muscle weakness in adults. Though there is a large difference in opinion from medical professionals as to how much vitamin D should be consume daily, it is generally recommended to get anywhere from 500 to 2,000 IU of it.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D||2000 IU|
|Soybean Concentrate (Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans)||64 mg|
|Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)||25 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, soy isoflavones (soy), cholecalciferol, stearic acid (vegetable), sodium starch glycolate, and silica. Contains: soy.|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives. This product is Gluten Free.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: This product contains vitamin D at the adult tolerable upper intake level, the maximum daily intake unlikely to result in adverse effects in the most sensitive individuals.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.