- Provides a concentrated extract of hawthorn that delivers 44 times the amount of the crude herb compared to original Cardiogenics.
- Delivers minerals that may play important roles in heart muscle function through their involvement in nerve conduction and contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle.
- Promotes coronary artery blood flow, helps support healthy blood pressure levels, and overall cardiovascular health.
- Delivers powerful antioxidants with taurine, selenium, and phytonutrients from arjuna and hawthorn.
What Makes Cardiogenics Intensive Care so Potent
Cardiogenics Intensive Care is a well-rounded heart muscle support formula that features extracts of hawthorn and arjuna, herbs with a long history of traditional use in supporting heart function. Complementing these herbs is a blend of amino acids and minerals – including magnesium, potassium, and calcium – that may also play important roles in supporting heart muscle function. Together, these potent components work synergistically to provide substantial and lasting support for the cardiovascular system.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as calcium citrate)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Potassium (as potassium aspartate)
Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) Leaf and Flower 5:1 Extract (contains hyperosides)
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) Bark 5:1 Extract (containing tannins)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.