- Provides a concentrated extract of hawthorn that delivers 44 times the amount of the crude herb compared to original Cardiogenics.
- Delivers minerals that may play important roles in heart muscle function through their involvement in nerve conduction and contraction and relaxation of the heart muscle.
- Promotes coronary artery blood flow, helps support healthy blood pressure levels, and overall cardiovascular health.
- Delivers powerful antioxidants with taurine, selenium, and phytonutrients from arjuna and hawthorn.
What Makes Cardiogenics Intensive Care so Potent
Cardiogenics Intensive Care is a well-rounded heart muscle support formula that features extracts of hawthorn and arjuna, herbs with a long history of traditional use in supporting heart function. Complementing these herbs is a blend of amino acids and minerals – including magnesium, potassium, and calcium – that may also play important roles in supporting heart muscle function. Together, these potent components work synergistically to provide substantial and lasting support for the cardiovascular system.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||33 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||67 mg|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||17 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||33 mg|
|Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) Leaf and Flower 5:1 Extract (contains hyperosides)||133 mg|
|Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) Bark 5:1 Extract (containing tannins)||67 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)|
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.