Metagenics Cal Apatite Forte is a bone support formula that provides extra MCHC. Includes beneficial levels of vitamin D. As well as providing a full spectrum of minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and selenium that naturally comprise bone health.
- Provides a blend of bone-nourishing nutrients designed to be highly absorbable.
- Flexible dose format for delivering optimal levels of purity-certified MCHC, calcium and vitamin D.
- Features cold-processed MCHC to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Perfect for those individuals who prefer swallowing capsules over tablets.
How MCHC Supports Bone Health
Cal Apatite® Bone Builder® Forte provides excellent bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound that provides everything found in healthy bones and is backed by more than 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. This formula is designed to support bone mineral density and also features vitamin D for enhanced bone health support.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||2000 IU|
|Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHC)||1.9 g|
|Calcium (as MCHC)||428 mg|
|Phosphorus (as MCHC)||168 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), and magnesium stearate (vegetable)|
Dosage and Use:
- Use as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.