Benefits of Glucose Guard – Blood Sugar Support
- Provides nutritional support for blood glucose levels already within a healthy range
- May decrease sugar cravings
- Has antioxidant properties
Glucose, also known as blood sugar, levels change throughout the day and night in response to the foods you eat, when you eat them, and how frequently you exercise. Glucose is a major source of energy for most of the body’s cells, and the rise and fall of its levels is normally controlled by hormone insulin. If the body cannot maintain a healthy level of glucose for an extended period of time it can lead to serious health concerns.
Made with an superb blend of herbs and nutrients, Glucose Guard is formulated to help the body maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are in the normal range. The key herbs include Cinnamon, Gymnema Sylvestre, Banaba, Bitter Melon, and Guggul. Also added are the essential mineral Chromium Picolinate and vitamins C and E. The recommended dose is one capsule three times daily with meals because new glucose is introduced to the body with each meal so taking this supplement with your meals helps it work with the body immediately upon new glucose presentation.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||50 mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha toco. succinate)||15 IU|
|Magnesium (oxide)||125 mg|
|Zinc (oxide)||7.5 mg|
|Manganese (amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Chromium (amino acid chelate)||67 mcg|
|Banaba (1% extract) (Lagerstroernia speciosa) (leaf)||25 mg|
|Guggul (10% extract) (resin)||50 mg|
|Bitter Melon (4:1 extract) (fruit)||50 mg|
|Licorice Root Extract||50 mg|
|Cinnamon Bark Powder (Cinnamomum cassia)||50 mg|
|Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder||50 mg|
|Yarrow Flowers Powder||25 mg|
|Cayenne Pepper Powder (40M HU/G) (fruit)||10 mg|
|Juniper Berry Powder||25 mg|
|White Mulberry Leaf Powder||25 mg|
|Vanadium (vanadyl sulfate)||200 mcg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||30 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.|
Dosage and Use:
- 1 capsule taken 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Note: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid taking this product in conjunction with other dietary supplements which contain high levels of elemental chromium.
Caution: Contains soy. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.