The cardiovascular system is a complex and multifaceted system which requires a variety of chemical compounds, nutrients, and antioxidants to function at its fullest. In an effort to provide consumers with an all-in-one cardiovascular support supplement Life Vitality presents Ultra Heart and Cardio Support – the ultimate heart health multivitamin.
- A holistic cardio formula which features every nutrient a healthy heart needs to function optimally
- Features amino acids L-arginine, L-citrulline, and acetyl-L-carnitine for nitric oxide and vascular support
- Contains a variety of vitamins and essential dietary minerals
- Cholesterol health ingredients guggulipid, plant sterols, and policosanol
- Antioxidants CoQ10, Resveratrol, and Alpha-Lipoic-Acid (ALA) are known to be particularly effective at fighting oxidation in cardiovascular cells
- Hawthorn is a powerful herb for holistic heart health support
Amino Acids, Nitric Oxide, and Vascular Function
Amino acids are most commonly associated with protein, muscle formation, and energy production. However, it is entirely debatable that amino acids are even more useful in supporting healthy cardiovascular function. In fact, amino acids are some of the most important and often neglected nutrients required for a healthy heart!
The reason behind the heart support properties of amino acids is that they have an impact on the production of nitric oxide (NO) – a chemical compound which is heavily involved in muscle tissues. NO’s positive effect on the cardiovascular system is related to its effect on muscle growth and contraction. By inhibiting this activity, NO supports blood vessel homeostasis and healthy circulation.
Amino acids L-arginine, L-citrulline, and acetyl-L-carnitine are all heavily involved in the production of NO. L-arginine is directly converted into the compound while L-citrulline and acetyl-L-carnitine support residual aspects of both NO and L-arginine production.1 Consumption of all three aminos is thought to be the most effective means of supporting healthy NO levels, and health blood vessels by proxy.
Hawthorn – The All-in-One Heart Health Herb
Hawthorn is an incredibly useful and criminally underrated herb for aiding numerous aspects of heart health. It is thought to be supportive of blood vessel function and blood flow, as well as healthy blood pressure, triglyceride, and cholesterol levels already within a natural range.2 All these benefits make Hawthorn the most holistically effective herb for heart health support.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
Vitamin E (d-Alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI)
Selenium (amino acid chelate)
Green Tea Leaf (98% extract)
Plant Sterols (95% extract)
Gugulipid (25% extract providing 5mg of Guggulsterones)
ALA (alpha lipoic acid)
Hawthorn Berry Extract (1.8% vitexin)
trans-Resveratrol (from 60mg of Polygonum cuspidatum 50% extract)
Policosanol (from cane sugar)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (bovine), vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
* Daily value not established.
Dosage and Use:
- 6 capsules taken daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- For best results, take 2 capsules with each meal.
Note: This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Caution: CONTAINS SOY.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.