Benefits of MultiMax Advanced 3-Per-Day Multiple
- Provides both fat soluble and water soluble nutrients
- Contains antioxidants
- Provides full daily amounts of vitamins and minerals
- Supports eye health and healthy vision
- Promotes longevity and healthy aging
Multivitamin supplements are a popular way for people to augment their diet with extra vitamins and minerals and get the most nutrients out of their foods.1 Plenty of different multivitamins are on the market and many of them vary in ingredients and concentration but none of them can match the benefits of MultiMax. MultiMax contains full amounts of all the essential nutrients to the body all from natural sources, as well as fruit and vegetables to provide extra health benefits, and herbs to boost overall well being. With all of these combined MultiMax is fully equipped to promote a happy, long, and healthy life for all.
MultiMax contains a mix of both fat and water soluble vitamins, fat soluble ones can be stored by the body for later use and therefore the body requires less of them on a daily basis compared to water soluble vitamins which the body cannot store, sending excess amounts out through the digestive system and needing a daily supply of them to maintain healthy levels.4 The mineral ingredients of this supplement have been chelated, a process of attaching the minerals to amino acids to make them easier for the body to absorb and utilize.
Even though it contains so many nutrients, Multimax is a supplement for a healthy, nutritious diet and not a replacement for nutrient rich foods. The best way to obtain vitamins and minerals is always through food, but taking a multivitamin supplement increases the amount of vitamins and minerals your body has available for use and storage.3 In addition, Multimax contains fiber in the form of whole grains and fruits and vegetables, enzymes, and herbal ingredients for positive health effects.
Fiber helps digestion, prevents constipation, and makes you feel fuller faster to help promote a healthy weight. Enzymes are catalysts for biochemical reactions that promote healthy body functions. They are used for blood clotting and help the body digest food and be better able to absorb nutrients from it, allowing it to aid the body in absorbing and using all the nutrients MutliMax provides to the fullest. The herbal ingredients of this supplement support overall health with their antioxidant properties, protecting cells from environmental damage to reduce the chances of illness and injury.
Those with poor appetites, or low calorie or restrictive diets that prevent them from getting all their vitamins and minerals from food can benefit especially from MultiMax as it supplements whatever nutrients are missing in the diet. For these types of people, a good multivitamin is necessary for them to be able to maintain their health as they cannot get all their nutrients from foods, while MultiMax is a good supplement to a healthy diet it is a well balanced replacement for those who cannot gain their nutrients the natural way.2 MultiMax offers complete support for all types of individuals!
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (67% beta-carotene / 33% palmitate)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Vitamin B-1 (thiamine mononitrate)
Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin)
Niacin (niacin granular)
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine hcl)
Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (Phosphate / Amino Acid Chelate)
Phosphorus (dicalcium phosphate)
Magnesium (amino acid chelate)
Zinc (glycinate monohydrate)
Selenium (amino acid chelate)
Chromium (as polynicotinate)
Potassium (as citrate)
42 Fruit & Vegetable Proprietary Blend Consisting of Blueberry, Cranberry, Grape Seed, Strawberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate, Bilberry, Alfalfa, Carrot, Beet, Broccoli, Acai, Chokeberry, Apple, Apple Pectin, Maqui Berry, Grape Skin, Black Cherry, Tomato, Barley, Celery, Chlorella, Black Currant, Artichoke, Mango, Pineapple, Spirulina, Chlorophyllin, Dandelion, Wheat Grass, Green Tea, Milk Thistle, Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Ashitaba, Bing Cherry, Elderberry, Goji Berry, Grapefruit, Mangosteen, Spinach, Tart Cherry, and Papaya.
Enzyme Complex (from plants) (Consisting of Cellulase, Bromelain, Papain, Amylase, Trypsin & Lipase)
Wheat Grass Powder (aerial plant)
Citrus Bioflavonoids 50% Complex
Gotu Kola Leaf Powder
Echinacea Purpurea Root Powder
Green Tea (98% extract)(dried leaves)
PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid)
Psyllium Husk Powder (hulls)
Oat 10:1 extract (aerial parts)
Apple Pectin (Malus domestica)(fruit)
Chlorophyll (sodium copper chlorophyllin)
20 Million CFU
Trace Mineral Complex
Boron (as amino acid chelate)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, pharmaceutical glaze, vegetable magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium and microcrystalline cellulose.
Dosage and Use:
- 1 tablet taken 1 to 3 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Allergen Warning: Contains Soy (Lecithin), Milk (Trypsin), and Fish
- This product contains a small amount (10mg) of Niacin. Niacin can cause side effects such as flushing and itching, though these symptoms as usually minor and decrease over time.
- This product contains high doses of vitamin A in the form of beta carotene, while safe, this dose may cause a temporary yellow-orange skin coloration. If this occurs, decrease the dose taken and the coloration will go away on its own.
Caution: This product should be consumed with at least a full glass of liquid. Consuming this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not consume this product if you have difficulty swallowing. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- Beta carotene may increase the chance of smokers and former smokers developing lung cancer
- If pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Multivitamin/mineral Supplements
2. Ward E. Addressing nutritional gaps with multivitamin and mineral supplements. Nutr J. 2014;13:72.
3. Comerford KB. Recent developments in multivitamin/mineral research. Adv Nutr. 2013;4(6):644-56.
4. Yetley EA. Multivitamin and multimineral dietary supplements: definitions, characterization, bioavailability, and drug interactions. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007;85(1):269S-276S.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.