- Features 1500 mg of Vitamin C in the form of micronized ascorbic acid.
- Also contains vitamin D and essential minerals like magnesium and zinc.
- Rich in antioxidant support from elderberry, n-acetyl-l-cysteine, and quercetin.
- Herbal ingredients like oregano, garlic, and olive leaf provide a wide range of supportive benefits.
- Every nutrient your immune system needs to thrive – and then some!
- 15 complete servings per bottle.
The Next Level of Vitamin C
By now, it’s no big secret that vitamin C is essential to the function of a healthy immune system. While a wealth of clinical literature can be used to present a fairly straightforward view of vitamin C’s potential benefits, finding the right form of vitamin C can be dauntingly complicated.
Without a doubt, ascorbic acid is the most common form of vitamin C in foods and supplements. This is convenient as ascorbic acid is generally considered to be bioavailable and well tolerated in most individuals.1
However, even ascorbic acid itself comes in a variety of forms! Common among these are mineral ascorbates which pair ascorbic acid with various minerals. Common examples include sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, and magnesium ascorbate. Generally, these vitamin C forms are most useful for those who struggle with gastrointestinal irritation.
Life Vitality is proud to offer a vitamin C form which is a step above the rest: micronized ascorbic acid.
The concept of micronization is pretty much as the name describes. Nutrient particles are decreased in size, typically using fine grinding mills. The theory is that small particles will be easier for the digestive tract to absorb and tolerate, thus improving the overall bioavailability of the nutrient in question.2
A Closer Look at the Life Vitality Immune Authority Formula
Life Vitality Immune Authority is designed as an all-in-one immune support powerhouse. This means that it contains all of the vitamins and minerals your immune system needs at the most fundamental level. These include vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
What sets Life Vitality Immune Authority apart from others is its inclusion of less common ingredients which are equally (if not even more) useful for immune support. Let’s review some of the key players:
- Elderberry – As with most heavily pigmented berries, elderberries have exceptionally high antioxidant content. Without an adequate supply of antioxidants, the very cellular structure of numerous bodily systems becomes vulnerable to oxidative stress. The body is capable of producing many of its own antioxidants organically, but unfortunately this production capability tends to diminish with age.3 This creates a distinct need for plant-based antioxidants, such as those provided by elderberry, in populations of advanced age or others who wish to bolster their innate protections against oxidative stress.
- Garlic – For some people, the strong flavor and lingering odor of garlic has caused them to avoid this classic spice in their daily diets. Unfortunately, these people may be missing out on some tremendous health benefits. While the cardiovascular support properties of garlic get the lion’s share of the attention, its immune system support properties are highly noteworthy as well. These include the stimulation of certain immune cells like NK cells, as well as modulation of cytokine secretion and immunoglobulin production.4
- Oregano – Garlic AND oregano? No, this isn’t a recipe for pasta sauce. In fact, oregano may be even notorious for its immune system support than garlic! In particular, oregano is known to possess antimicrobial properties which may assist the body in eliminating harmful bacteria and certain other pathogens.5
- Turmeric – Inflammation has the potential to be harmful to every part of the human body, immune system included. In general, oxidative stress and inflammation are inextricably linked, and both must be adequately addressed in an optimally functional immune system. That’s why Immune Authority also contains turmeric extract. Turmeric is rich in curcumin which is widely acknowledged as one of the most useful products, natural or otherwise, for helping the body deal with various forms of inflammation.6
All of this only scratches the surface of the total nutritional and herbal content of Life Vitality Immune Authority. This formula also includes olive extract, adrographis powder, kudze root, boneset, N-acetyl-l-cysteine, and quercetin – each providing their own unique advantages in this full-spectrum immune support formula.
Note: This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.