Benefits of Life Extension VenoFlow
- Contains a powerful, heavily researched formula for vascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range
- Supports healthy circulation and blood flow
- Promotes the body’s natural, healthy clotting process
Maintaining healthy blood flow in your arms, legs, and extremities is particularly important for older adults, as well as those forced to endure extended periods of immobility such as long-distance travelers or office workers. Life Extension’s unique VenoFlow formula combines the potent nattokinase enzyme with Pycnogenol® French maritime pine bark extract to support healthy blood flow, vascular function, and the body’s natural, healthy blood clotting processes.
Blood flow, or circulation, is primarily powered by your heart — but the movement of blood throughout your body is also naturally aided by muscle movement. However, this natural pumping action is only effective when we are physically active.
New evidence suggests that the vascular health risks of a sedentary lifestyle or forced immobility, such as when recovering from injury, illness, or engaging in long-distance travel, are serious enough that they should not be ignored — especially for older individuals with limited mobility or infrequent exercise. Even healthy professionals who sit for long periods at work should be concerned.
Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from fermented soybeans. In animal models, nattokinase was found to break down fibrinogen in the blood, supporting the body’s natural blood clotting process. This in turn helped maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range.1
Pycnogenol® is an extract of French maritime pine bark with well-documented effects on vascular health. Pycnogenol® contains procyanidin flavonoids, powerful antioxidant compounds that can help reduce chemical stress on the delicate vascular walls which can affect healthy blood flow and vascular function.2
Pycnogenol® also boosts the production of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), which encourages healthy nitric oxide levels in the blood. Pycnogenol® has been shown to improve endothelial function and arterial blood flow.3 Pycnogenol® also helps promote a healthy inflammatory response and can inhibit platelet aggregation, both important factors for maintaining healthy circulation.4
Don’t ignore the potential health risks of prolonged immobility or long-distance travel. Include VenoFlow in your daily health regimen. It is the perfect vascular health supplement for travelers or those forced to endure a lack of movement.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|VenoFlow Proprietary Blend |
Pycnogenol® French maritime pine extract (bark) [std. to 65% procyanidins], nattokinase (from soy natto extract) [providing 2,000 fibrinolytic units]
|200 mg |
|Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), dextrin, stearic acid, silica.|
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare provider before use if taking medication (especially those affecting blood coagulation or blood pressure), being treated for a medical condition (especially bleeding disorders), under the age of 18, pregnant, or lactating.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34(11):1696-701.
2. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1998 Oct;32(4):509-515.
3. Int Angiol. 2015 Feb;34(1):43-52.
4. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2002 Apr;40(4):158-68.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.