The adult scalp loses about 100 hairs every day which will grow back in 5-6 weeks as a result of normal hair cycling. However, starting at the age of 40, hair follicles shrink, causing hair to grow back thinner, or worse, not at all. This devastating hair loss is experienced by half the population. While the prevention and treatment is complex, using a supplement with tocotrienols can be pivotal in addressing the various physiological mechanisms that lead to thinning hair.1
Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols combats the underlying causes of hair loss, supporting otherwise healthy hair follicles that genetic disposition, advancing age, and sebum build-up may cause to weaken, degrade or shrink. Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols – a natural, orally administered, bio-enhanced tocotrienol complex – can be taken to support youthful hair thickness and growth.
Through a revolutionary, patented delivery system, Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols ensures optimal absorption2-7 and efficiently delivers the benefits of a unique proprietary complex of phytonutrients (squalene, phytosterols, trace amounts of mixed carotene and coenzyme Q10) naturally extracted together with tocotrienols to support youthful hair growth, hair health and hair density. In an unpublished study involving 30 volunteers who took tocotrienol supplements for eight months, nearly all the subjects showed significant improvement in hair thickness and density.1
|Serving Size: 1 softgel |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)||13 mg|
|Mixed tocotrienols (from EVNol SupraBio™)||50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: palm oil, gelatin, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, purified water, polysorbate 80, caramel color.|
EVNol SupraBio™ is a trademark of ExcelVite Inc. and protected by US Patent Nos: 6,596,306 and 7,544,822.
|Tocotrienols are extracted and concentrated from sustainably sourced Malaysian red palm oil.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one softgel two times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Randomized Clinical Trial of Tocotrienols Supplementation vs. Placebo for Androgenetic Aloppecia. Professor Yuen Kah Hay, B., School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains, Malaysia. Submitted for publication 2009.
2. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2006 May-Jun;8(5-6):1059-68.
3. Mol Aspects Med. 2007 Oct-Dec;28(5-6):692-728.
4. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2001 Jan;53(1):67-71.
5. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2003 Jan;55(1):53-8.
6. Intl. J. Pharm. 2004 Aug 20;281(1-2): 67-78.
7. US Patent No:US 6,596,306
8. MedlinePlus: Vitamin E
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.