- Contains significant doses of calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, selenium, potassium, and much more
- Colloidal minerals are microscopic in size and evenly distributed in liquid base for easy absorption
- Also contains a substantial serving of vitamin C
- Liquid formulation is highly convenient and bioavailable
Principles of Mineral Supplementation
It is widely known that dietary minerals have a number of valuable nutritional qualities when properly absorbed and utilized by the human body. By definition, minerals cannot be naturally produced in the body and must be obtained from dietary intake, either by eating vegetables which absorb these nutrients from the soil, or by taking supplements.
Supplementation of minerals can be a contentious subject, with a number of differing opinions on the best way to achieve full absorption and utilization of these valuable nutrients. One particular method of nutrient delivery, colloidal mineral suspension, has raised a lot of eyebrows lately for its potential to improve the bioavailability of mineral supplements.
A Definition and History of Colloidal Minerals
The term ‘colloid’ refers to a substance which is microscopic in size and evenly distributed in another substance. In the case of colloidal mineral supplements, the minerals are reduced to extremely small particles and suspended in a liquid base. It is thought that the body has an easier time digesting nutrients of smaller sizes, especially when they contain a negative charge that allows for them to pass through the pores of the body for direct absorption.
Though colloidal minerals may sound like a product of advanced technology, they actually occur naturally in shale and clay which has been used for nutritional purposes by Native American tribes for centuries. Genestra Colloidal Multi Mins Liquid is inspired by this natural shale and clay. It contains a wide variety of essential and trace dietary minerals to support a well-rounded diet.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons |
Servings Per Container: 33
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||60 mg|
|Calcium (calcium carbonate)||6 mg|
|Iron (iron gluconate)||0.6 mg|
|Iodine (kelp)||100 mcg|
|Magnesium (magnesium hydroxide)||3 mg|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||0.6 mg|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||50 mcg|
|Copper (copper gluconate)||0.2 mg|
|Manganese (manganese gluconate)||0.6 mg|
|Chromium (chromium polynicotinate)||100 mcg|
|Molybdenum (molybdenum citrate)||50 mcg|
|Potassium (potassium gluconate)||4 mg|
|Vanadium (vanadium sulfate)||50 mcg|
|Sodium Montmorillonite||40 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, natural flavor, natural orange flavor, citric acid, potassium sorbate, stevia leaf extract (rebaudioside A)|
Dosage and Use:
- Take two tablespoons two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications
- Shake well before use
- Do not refrigerate
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.