- Emulsified vitamin A formulation• 3,000 mcg RAE/10,000 IU per drop
- Factor in the maintenance of good health‡•Helps support ocular health, skin membranes and immune function‡•Helps in the maintenance of night vision, bones and teeth‡
•Natural citrus flavor – Great taste for excellent patient compliance.
- Ideal for vegans
- Convenient liquid format
Vitamin A – Forms, Functions, and Benefits
Vitamin A isn’t a name for one singular substance, but rather for a group of fat-soluble chemical compounds known as retinoids and carotenoids. These retinoids and carotenoids are heavily involved in immune function, vision, reproduction, and cellular communication. Most forms of Vitamin A are also supportive of antioxidant activity and may help scavenge and neutralize free radicals. For all of these reasons, Vitamin A in all of its forms is widely sought after in foods and dietary supplements.
Getting the Most Out of Vitamin A Supplementation
While all varieties of Vitamin A have valuable nutritional properties in the human body, some may be more effective in supplement form than others. Vitamin A Palmitate, or retinyl palmitate, is a retinol form of Vitamin A which is found in a variety of animal products. Carotenoid forms of Vitamin A tend to be found in plant source like carrots and spinach. While both sources have their individual features and benefits, Vitamin A Palmitate is generally considered to be the most effective form for supplementation. As such, A-Mulsion 10000 from Genestra provides a powerful and balanced dose of Vitamin A Palmitate in a highly bioavailable liquid formulation which uses only the best of natural ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Drop |
Servings Per Container: 1200
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate)||10000 IU|
|Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Std. Extract (90% Stevioside)||0.01 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Purified water, xylitol, modified tapioca starch, xanthan gum, lemon oil, natural mixed tocopherols, citric acid, potassium sorbate|
Dosage and Use:
- Recommended Adult Dosage: Take one drop daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.