- Enerex Greens – Mixed Berries is chocked-full of the most important superfoods available in nature.
- Features important greens like spirulina, alfalfa, oat grass, and more.
- Berries are a rich source of potent antioxidants like the plant pigment anthocyanin.
- Designed to provide the body with energy, nourishment, and vitality.
- Also a rich source of fiber.
- 25 complete servings per container.
The Nutritional Power of Berries
Of all different groups of fruits and vegetables on the planet, perhaps no other group contains as many “superfoods” as berries. Between blueberries, acai, goji berry, black currants, and cranberries it’s hard to deny that berries as a whole are some of the healthiest foods out there. But what makes them so healthy? Interestingly enough, the answer lies in part with their richly pigmented skin.
Some of the most potent antioxidants found in nature are also the source of the vibrant colors that can be observed in so many fruits and vegetables. These organic chemicals are most often known as plant pigments. Of all the plant pigments which carry distinct antioxidant properties, few are as well-regarded and heavily researched as anthocyanins.
Anthocyanins provide rich red, purple, and blue colors often found in, you guessed it, berries! The potential health benefits of anthocyanins are tremendous. According to a 2017 review of numerous scientific studies describes them as:
- Free radical scavenging
- Anti-inflammatory support
- Antimicrobial properties
- Aid for visual abilities
- Neuroprotective effects
- Cardiovascular support1
Enerex Greens – Mixed Berries is a rich source of Anthocyanins and countless other antioxidants.
Note: Store in a cool, dry place. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.