Allergy Research Group Mastica contains pure and refined Chios mastic gum from the pistacia lentiscus trees in Chios, Greece. An ultra bioavailable and heavily studied natural remedy for digestive health and antibacterial support.
- 1000 mg of high quality pistacia lentiscus resin per 2 capsule serving.
- Supports numerous aspects of gastrointestinal health.
- Mastic is one of the most effective and widely studied all-natural ingredients.
- Has been shown to kill numerous strains of the harmful Helicobacter pylori bacterium.
- Hypoallergenic and vegetarian friendly.
What is Mastic?
The term ‘mastic’ is most often used in the dietary supplement world to describe the nutritious sap which is harvested from the mastic tree, also known as pistacia lentiscus. This tree can be found throughout the Mediterranean and the Middle East where its sap has long been used for healing and nutritional purposes. More recently, the properties of mastic have been closely investigated in clinical studies and trials, revealing that it does indeed possess the ability to support numerous aspects of bodily health and function. This supplement uses high quality of Chios gum mastic from pistacia lentiscus trees in Chios Greece.
Proven Nutritional Benefits
Most people take mastic to support the health of the gastrointestinal tract. It is thought to help the body decrease quantities of stomach acid, as well as to coat the stomach lining and protect it from inflammation. Recent studies also suggest that mastic may be helpful in supporting the health of the gastrointestinal tract in the face of serious digestive concerns.1,2,3
In addition to its substantial digestive support properties, mastic also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It has been shown to be effective at killing multiple strains of Helicobacter pylori bacterium, a common factor in the formation of gastric ulcers, and other serious health concerns.4 Mastic is also extremely beneficial for the health of the gums and the freshness of the breath if chewed.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Pistacia lentiscus (Resin)||1000 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide|
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Note: Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Mastic General Info.
2. Mastic GI Health Study I
3. Mastic GI Health Study II
4. Mastic Antibacterial Study
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.