Benefits of TG 100 Natural Glandular
- Supports thyroid health and functions
- Contains antioxidants
- Promotes healthy weight and metabolism
- Supports brain development and function
- Supports heart health
- Supports eye health
- Contains natural glandular material derived from government inspected animals raised under the strictest animal husbandry regulations in the world
The thyroid is a small, butterfly-shaped gland located in the neck just below the Adam’s apple. It produces the thyroid hormone, which helps control the body’s metabolism as well as many other organ functions, from iodine and cannot produce hormones when the body lacks iodine.2 Some thyroid troubles originate from an iodine deficiency, leading to a simple increase in iodine intake to improve health.4 However, problems can also occur when the thyroid produces either too much or too little of its hormone because there is trouble with the gland itself or with any of the other glands in the body it communicates with.
An overactive thyroid speeds up bodily functions, including the metabolism and heart rate. This leads to unwanted weight loss even if the person starts eating more than usual, rapid or irregular heartbeat, insomnia, feeling nervous, anxious, or more irritable than normal, muscle weakness, and feeling hot when others do not. An underactive thyroid has the opposite effect, slowing down bodily functions. A slow metabolism leads to the body being unable to digest food and remove waste at the speed it normally should, causing constipation and weight gain without any change in diet or exercise. Other problems include slow heart rate, feeling tired all the time, feeling sad or depressed, muscle weakness, and feeling cold when others do not.
Women are more likely to have thyroid problems than men, and thryroid problems can lead to problems with menstruation, trouble getting pregnant, and health problems during pregnancy for both the mother and child.3
TG 100 Natural Glandular focuses on the health of the glands themselves, going beyond iodine supplementation to improve thyroid and gland health and functions. Glandular tissues are rich sources of nutritional factors that support the metabolism and physiological function of specific glands.1 It provides tissue from the thyroid gland, and other glands associated with thyroid function. TG 100 contains only natural glandular material is derived from government-inspected, range-fed animals, raised in New Zealand and Australia, whose animal husbandry regulations are among the strictest in the world. Some glandular products are at risk for salmonella and other infections, but the high standards of animal health from the source makes this product safe and effective. Once collected, the material is lyophilized, which means it is immediately frozen, then subjected to a high vacuum that vaporizes moisture directly from the solid state.
Using these powerful ingredients and vitamin C, TG 100 promotes a healthier thyroid and overall healthier you!
- These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
- Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.