Recent studies have presented amazing results surrounding cannabidiol (CBD) and its potential to nutritionally support anti-inflammatory activity, pain regulation, and a relaxed state of mind. Suppository application is the best way to boost the bioavailability of this groundbreaking compound. Our VitalTox Hemp Oil Suppositories contain the highest quality of full spectrum hemp oil in an organic cocoa butter base.
- 75 mg or 150 mg of full spectrum hemp oil per suppository.
- May provide anti-inflammatory support and neuroprotective qualities.
- Many report a relaxing after-effect to CBD supplementation.
- Free from the cognitive effects and health complications associated with recreational marijuana usage.
- Suppository application provides more direct absorption than any other CBD supplement form on the market.
CBD – Overview of Sources and Benefits
If you’ve been keeping up with the health and nutritional community in recent years then you’ve probably heard a lot about the potential benefits of cannabidiol (CBD). CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the cannabis family of plants. Hemp is an industrialized cannabis plant and a potent source of these amazing cannabinoids.
For those who are new to the wonderful world of CBD, these benefits are primarily anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective in nature. Therefore, they have potential to support healthy pain response and management of feelings of anxiety.
While the scientific research surrounding CBD supplementation has been very exciting, there is a significant drawback which too many supplement companies fail to mention. CBD, along with other cannabinoids, is subject to significant first-pass metabolism when ingested orally. This means that digestive processes actually have a degredational effect on the stability and potency of CBD molecules. As such, oral CBD supplements like capsules and tablets may not share in the amazing benefits that this groundbreaking compound has the potential to provide.
Other means of absorption – sublingually via a liposomal mouth spray, or inhaled from a vaporizer – have been shown to improve upon the bioavailability of CBD. However, none of these cannabinoid delivery methods have proven as effective as suppository application.1 By dissolving into the porous tissues of the lower gastrointestinal tract, suppositories avoid any degradation from digestive processes and may absorb more directly into the bloodstream.
Note: These suppositories are not ozonated.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.