- Features powerful ingredients like ellagic acid, EDTA, ant extract, and hyaluronic acid.
- Also contains numerous antioxidant/anti-inflammatory ingredients like ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), curcumin, and cat’s claw.
- Designed for wide-reaching support of cell nutrition.
- A cutting-edge formula at a reasonable cost!
Cells, Cells, Everywhere!
Everything that lives – plants, animals, and even bacteria – is made-up of cells. That’s right, these seemingly simple structures are the foundational building blocks for all organic matter, and thereby for life itself!
But what is a cell, and how does it function? More importantly: how do cells begin to dysfunction?
Though there is a wide variety of cells which can be found in various living organisms, there are a few traits in which they all share. Every cell contains tiny organs, or organelles, which perform specialized and vitally important functions. The most well known, and perhaps the most important of these organelles is the mitochondria.
Mitochondria are responsible for converting organic bodily chemicals into transferable and usable forms of energy which are distributed throughout the body. Any breakdowns or nutrient deficiencies in this process could be enough to cause serious harm to the body.
Another common and important trait shared between cells is the process of apoptosis. This is the process by which the body mediates the death of certain cells which have undergone fundamental changes like shrinkage or nuclear fragmentation. While the death of cells might sound like a bad thing, apoptosis is actually an essential process for fighting the proliferation of harmful infections which would otherwise spread rapidly from cell to cell.
Finding the Best Nutrients for Healthy Cells
As you can probably tell by now, cells are very complicated. Those who wish to prevent cell dysfunction or proliferation need to cover a lot of bases just to scratch the surface of proper cell nutrition. Loading up on antioxidants is in no way a sure bet against all forms of cell dysfunction!
Instead, the best bet is to acquire a wide variety of nutrients which are known to be useful to healthy cells. RemedyLink Mitopinol aims to help you do just that! It is the only formula to provide a combination of cutting-edge ingredients like ellagic acid, EDTA, ant extract, and hyaluronic acid.
Together, these nutrients may provide a safety net to counter the plethora of ways in which the integrity of healthy cells can be compromised.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.