- 380 mg proprietary blend is based in potent botanical ingredients.
- An ideal formula for naturally supporting mental energy, acuity, and stress management.
- Ingredients include including bacopa, breviscapene, alpha-GPC, DMAE, theacrine, guarana, and caffeine from tea.
- Quicksilver nanoemulsion technology helps the body to absorb and utilize each and every component of the formula.
- 40 or 20 servings per container depending on your choice of dosage.
A Nootropic Formula Unlike Any Other
While some nootropic chemicals can only be synthesized in a lab, others can be derived from entirely organic sources and extraction processes. These botanical nootropics can be found in everything from common pantry items to exotic roots and herbs. The Quicksilver Scientific NanoFuel formula is based in botanicals and adaptogenic ingredients which are as potent as they are natural.
Of all the nootropic ingredients contained in the NanoFuel proprietary blend, bacopa, breviscapine, epimedium extract, and ginseng (in several varieties) are perhaps the most important. This is because they may provide support and protection for healthy brain circulation and neurological signalling.1,2,3,4
In addition to herbal extracts, NanoFuel also contains L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC) and Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) and caffeine (derived from tea leaves). These neutraceutical ingredients aid in the stress-balancing properties of adaptogenic herbs, as well as the synthesis of key neurotransmitters.5,6
Rounding out the formula are phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin. These phospholipids are an essential component of Quicksilver Scientific’s signature nanoemulsification technology which is expertly designed to help the body absorb and utilize the contents of NanoFuel.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.